Saturday, November 22, 2008

This kid cracks me up..

Just a post with a few things Bella has said lately...
--
At around 3 am Friday morning (she was in our bed, as was Brooklyn), she sneezed and I apparently did not say "bless you" so she said "Momma you didn't say bless you Bella"! I of course said bless you Bella and we all went back to sleep (at least some semblence of sleep for me)!
--
Today - she came up to me and hugged my belly and said "I love you so much baby!"
--
On the way home from school last night - she said "no more work, no more school day" and I proceeded to tell her that she was right and that we had 2 days of no work and no school. She looked wide eyed and said "what we gonna do morrow?" She continued by answering her own question saying "watch momies, play"...
--
Brannon had to go into his office today and work, so it is just us girls! Bella woke up and exclaimed "it play time, momie day"! Very cute!
-
She was looking through our movie selection trying to decide what it is she wanted to watch first and she found the Jungle Book and said she wanted to watch the jungle movie - so I told her after we ran our few errands and came home- she could watch it. We ran out to the grocery store and on the way there she kept asking about the Jungle momie and I said it was the Jungle Book and she said "no it is not Momma - it's a Jungle Momie - it not a book!" Well, duh what was I thinking!
--

1 comments:

Pauline said...

Out of the mouths of babes!!!!God Bless YOU both Bella and Brooklyn! and the new little 'bug'